Brian Monk, A Lakeland Florida Attorney Practicing Traffic Ticket Defense
After you are stopped by a law enforcement officer you may face fines, points on your license, insurance increases, and, even a suspended license. It is important that you have an experienced Central Florida Traffic Attorney on your side to minimize the impact of your alleged offense. Whenever I take a ticket to court, my goal is to get the charge dismissed. Each case gets the attention and dedication it deserves, with an evaluation of all viable legal defenses and technicalities.
Attorney Brian Monk handles the following civil traffic citation matters throughout Florida, including, but not limited to:
- Careless Driving
- Speeding Tickets
- Racing on a Highway
- Inoperable Equipment
- Failure to Yield Right-of-Way
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Failure to Provide Proof of Insurance
- Failure to Obey Law Enforcement Officer
- Out-of-State residents receiving citations
- Civil Traffic Violations Involving Injury or Death
- Over 4.8 million traffic citations were issued in Florida in 2009.
- 1.2 million people simply paid the fine.
- Over 400,000 people were adjudicated guilty, and subjected themselves to points on their driving record.
- Under 0.5% of all citations were found not guilty.
- Almost 100,000 citations were no-filed.
- Over one million citations had Adjudication Withheld.
- Over 1.2 million citations were dismissed.